Premier Partners is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 2005. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in South Korea. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Seoul.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 5 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The top activity for fund was in 2019.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5 participants. Despite the Premier Partners, startups are often financed by Daesung Private Equity, ARCH Venture Partners, WONIK Investment Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are POSCO Venture Capital, DSC Investment, Korea Kolmar Co.. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Shinhan Bank, ST Telemedia, LB Investment.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Biotechnology, Software. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - South Korea. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Socar, BlackThorn Therapeutics, Bespin Global Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
Funds with similar focus
|ARCH Healthcare Fund||-|
|Atlantic Quantum||Malaysia, Petaling Jaya, Selangor|
|Beyond Black||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|CG Health Ventures||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|Deerfield Management||New York, New York, United States|
|Devenish Nutrition||Fairmont, Minnesota, United States|
|Dunamis Ventures||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|ENGIE New Ventures||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|Fifth Third Capital||Cincinnati, Ohio, United States|
|Hengqin Xiaozhong Youxuan Guquan Touzi||China, Guangdong, Zhuhai|
|HP Ventures Group||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Morgan Keegan & Company||Memphis, Tennessee, United States|
|Venture Catalysts||Matosinhos, Porto, Portugal|
|WATTAGE FINANCE-OH, LLC||-|
|$17M||09 May 2022||Seocho, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|16 Mar 2022||Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$17M||23 Nov 2021||South Korea, Gyeonggi-do, South Korea|
|$27M||03 Sep 2021||Yongin, Ch'ungch'ong-namdo, South Korea|
|$29M||05 Aug 2021||San Diego, California, United States|
|$47M||07 Jun 2021||Newcastle upon Tyne, England, United Kingdom|
|$9M||02 Feb 2021||California, United States|
|$19M||01 Dec 2019||Pangyo, Kyonggi-do, South Korea|
|$15M||29 Nov 2019||San Diego, California, United States|
– Aardvark Therapeutics, Inc. is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company focused on developing and commercializing novel small molecule therapeutics to activate innate homeostatic pathways for the treatment of metabolic diseases.
– The company completed a $29m Series B financing.
– The round was led by Sorrento Therapeutics with participation from existing investors including Vickers Venture Partners, Premier Partners, BNH Investment, and Korea Omega.
– The funds raised will be deployed to advance the company’s pipeline of programs for metabolic diseases.
– Iksuda Therapeutics (Iksuda) has completed a US $47m financing round.
– The round was co-led by Mirae Asset Capital and its subsidiaries, Celltrion and Premier Partners.
– Iksuda’s lead pre-clinical candidate, IKS03, is a best-in-class CD19-targeted ADC candidate for B-cell cancers.
– The investment will enable progression of IKS03 to first-in-human phase 1 clinical trials.
– It will also be used to accelerate the Company’s earlier-stage programmes including IKS04 and IKS012 to IND filing.
– Iksuda’s ADC programmes target tumours that currently have limited treatment options and high relapse rates.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.