This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
South Korea, Seoul
The main office of this VC is situated in Seoul. The VC's location is in Asia, South Korea.
Among the most popular portfolio start-up of the fund, is Dunzo. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Mobile Apps, Delivery Service. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 3 more areas of investment. Also, a start-up has to be aged 4-5 years to expect investment from this fund. The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments doesn't coincide - India.
In 2019, the fund's activity was at its peak. The fund typically enters into 2-6 deals annually. When STIC Ventures invests, the average start-up valuation is 100-500 millions dollars. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are most common for this fund.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 4 participants. Besides STIC Ventures, start-ups are typically funded by Wooshin Venture Investment Corp., Stic Investment, Mirae Asset Venture Investment. The most common co-investors for the fund are Wooshin Venture Investment Corp., Stic Investment, Lightbox.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Funds Investing in Previous
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.