Mirae Asset Venture Investment appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1999. The company was established in Asia in South Korea. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Seongnam.
The typical startup value when the investment from Mirae Asset Venture Investment is 50-100 millions dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Mirae Asset Venture Investment works on 21 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The top activity for fund was in 2019. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2014. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 6 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Mirae Asset Venture Investment, startups are often financed by Softbank Ventures Asia, Kakao Ventures, Smilegate Investment. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Korea Investment Partners, Softbank Ventures Asia, Smilegate Investment. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Softbank Ventures Asia, Legend Capital, InterVest Co..
Besides them, we counted 4 critical employees of this fund in our database.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Health Care, Pharmaceutical. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Evofem Biosciences, Arcellx, Ium. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - South Korea.
Funds with similar focus
|$1M||28 Oct 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$17M||27 Sep 2022||California, United States|
|$13M||15 Sep 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$110M||08 Sep 2022||Hong Kong Island, Hong Kong, China|
|$84M||25 Aug 2022||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$8M||22 Aug 2022||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|$250M||15 Jul 2022||California, United States|
|$100M||15 Jun 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|08 Jun 2022||Hanoi, Vietnam|
– Business Canvas, a South Korean document management SaaS company, raised $2.5m seed round.
– The round was led by Mirae Asset Venture Investment and joined by Kakao Ventures and Nextrans Inc.
– The company plans to use the funding for accelerating product development and the global launch of an open beta for its AI-powered document management platform.
– Jupiter, a neobank for consumers in India, raised $45m funding.
– The round was led by Nubank, Global Founders Capital, Sequoia Capital and Matrix Partners India.
– Mirae Assets Venture also joined the round.
– The startup has built a number of products, including a savings account bundled with features that aim to simplify money management.
– The platform, which positions itself as a “100% digital bank,” also offers the ability to buy now and pay later on UPI, a standard developed by a coalition of banks in India that has become the most popular way people in the country transact online.
– In about a month, the startup plans to launch to the public.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.