Wharton Equity Partners is the famous Corporate Investor, which was founded in 1987. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the New York. The company was established in North America in United States.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Public Safety, Software. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Dataminr
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Wharton Equity Partners, startups are often financed by Andreas Wuerfel, Viceroy Ventures, GSV Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are GSV Capital, Deep Fork Capital, Viceroy Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Venrock, IVP (Institutional Venture Partners), WorldQuant Ventures LLC.
The top activity for fund was in 2013. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year.
Funds with similar focus
|APY Ventures||Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey|
|Aspen Finance Investors||-|
|Dauk/Wagner Investments||Connecticut, Ridgefield, United States|
|Goodwin Procter||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|INBlockchain||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Kempen & Co||Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, The Netherlands|
|MedTech Actuator||Australia, Melbourne, Victoria|
|MP Pensjon||Norway, Oslo|
|My1Net||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|New Energy Jobs Fund||-|
|Proxima Media||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Qingrong Investment Management||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|RCP Equity||Florida, Pensacola, United States|
|ReadyTech||California, Oakland, United States|
|Tianhe Yongxin||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|University Medical Center Groningen||Groningen, Groningen, The Netherlands|
|Zhonghui Industry||China, Futian, Guangdong|
|$200M||26 Oct 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$10M||10 Feb 2016||New York, New York, United States|
|$33M||12 Jun 2013||New York, New York, United States|
|$16M||24 Sep 2012||New York, United States|
– Fabric, a startup developing a “microfulfillment” automation platform for retailers, announced that it raised $200m in series C funding led by Temasek with participation from Koch Disruptive Technologies, Union Tech Ventures, Harel Insurance & Finance, Pontifax Global Food and Agriculture Technology Fund, Canada Pension Plan Investment Board, KSH Capital, Princeville Capital, Wharton Equity, and others.
– With a valuation of over $1bn and $336m in capital raised to date, Fabric plans to expand its headcount and build a network of microfulfillment centers across major cities in the U.S.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.