Volta Energy Technologies appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2017. The main department of described VC is located in the Naperville. The company was established in North America in United States.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Renewable Energy, Electric Vehicle. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Conamix, Solid Power. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4 partakers. Despite the Volta Energy Technologies, startups are often financed by Solvay, Sanoh Industrial Co., Samsung Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Solvay Ventures, Sanoh Industrial Co., Samsung Ventures.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The important activity for fund was in 2018.
Funds with similar focus
|Morgan Stanley Credit Partners||-|
|Mount Sinai Ventures||United States, New York|
|Sontag Family Trust||-|
|Costella Kirsch||United States, Menlo Park|
|Alaska Permanent Fund||United States, Juneau|
|Coltrane Asset Management||United States, New York|
|Maples Burlingame LLC||-|
|LDJ Capital||United States, New York|
|SMBC Nikko Securities Japan||-|
|Nolan Capital||United States, Hermosa Beach|
|Vermillion Capital||United States, Minneapolis|
|Last Chance Ads||Australia, Norway|
|Arc Ventures||India, New Delhi|
|High Country Impact Fund||United States, Boone|
|$21M||29 Jul 2021||United States, Minneapolis|
|$130M||03 May 2021||Colorado United States|
|$28M||13 Oct 2020||Colorado United States|
|$8M||24 Jun 2018||Ithaca New York United States|
– 6K Energy is a battery developer based in Hayward, CA.
– Company raised $45m in Series B funding.
– The round was led by Volta Energy Technologies with participation from Catalus Capital, S Cap/Prithvi Ventures, Anzu Partners, Launch Capital, Material Impact and RKS Ventures.
– The new investment will be used to complete its Battery Development Center of Excellence.
– Niron has raised $21.3M in new financing.
– Volvo Cars Tech Fund and Volta Energy Technologies join existing investors Anzu Partners and the University of Minnesota.
– Niron will use the funding to build its pilot production facility in Minnesota and accelerate the development of its Clean Earth Magnet™ technology.
– Surging global demand for electric vehicles (EVs) and other motorized devices has highlighted global dependency on the unsustainably-produced rare earth materials currently required for the magnets needed in electric drivetrains and motors.
– Niron’s Clean Earth Magnet™ technology, developed from a decade of research, leverages materials science innovations to eliminate the need for rare earth content in magnets. Instead, Niron utilizes some of the most common elements on earth – iron and nitrogen – to deliver better performance and lower costs.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.