This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
United States, Houston
Turnbridge Capital was established in 2008, and is a well known VC. The the headquarters of this VC is in Houston. The VC's location is in North America, United States.
The most exits for the fund occurred in 2007. The fund generally invests in less than 2 deals every year. This fund was the most active in 2001. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. At the time of investment by Turnbridge Capital, a typical start-up valuation would be 10-50 millions dollars.
Besides the listed founders, we have found 4 key employees of this fund in our database.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 other investors. Other VCs who often invest in the same rounds are CB Health Ventures, Burrill & Company, Applied Genomic Technology Capital Funds. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Rock Maple Ventures, Morgenthaler Ventures, Forward Ventures, out of 3 investors from our database.
Morphotek is amongst the various portfolio company of this fund. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Energy, Manufacturing. In addition, there are 5 more industries where it has achieved success. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 2-3. The country of its foundation and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - United States.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: turnbridgecapital.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first_initial last, first '.' last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Average Multiplicator [the average ratio of the last valuation of portfolio startups to their total amount of financing raised]
Average Portfolio Company
Exit Age [the average age of portfolio startups at which they go public or become acquired]
Funds Investing Together
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.