Tullis Health Investors is the famous VC, which was founded in 1986. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Stamford. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The overall number of key employees were 2.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Opposing the other organizations, this Tullis Health Investors works on 3 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2011. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. The high activity for fund was in 2009.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Synageva BioPharma, CareSync, Surefire Medical For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Software, Medical. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Tullis Health Investors, startups are often financed by Sun Mountain Capital, EPIC Ventures, Cottonwood Technology Fund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Sun Mountain Capital, Cottonwood Technology Fund, EPIC Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Sun Mountain Capital, Cottonwood Technology Fund, EPIC Ventures.
Funds with similar focus
|Accelerate Ventures||Springville, United States, Utah|
|Gen Z Ventures||-|
|Hartnett Enterprise Acceleration Centre||County Limerick, Ireland, Limerick|
|Idacapital||Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey|
|Joy Ventures||Herzliya, Israel, Tel Aviv|
|Planeta||Community of Madrid, Madrid, Spain|
|River City Internet Group||-|
|Shanghai Zhonglai||China, Shanghai|
|Shenzhen Wangyu||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Suzhou Botao Chuang tou||China, Jiangsu, Suzhou|
|Techcelerator||Bucharest, Bucuresti, Romania|
|The Learning Lab (Singapore)||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Tiantian Tou||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|Vayner/RSE||New York, New York, United States|
|Viking Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|WPG Holdings||Taipei, Taiwan|
|$22M||16 Jul 2019||Vista, California, United States|
|$15M||02 Dec 2015||Westminster, Colorado, United States|
|$18M||07 Oct 2015||Tampa, Florida, United States|
|$289K||17 Apr 2015||Tampa, Florida, United States|
|$19M||23 Mar 2015||Florida, United States|
|$4M||21 Oct 2014||Tampa, Florida, United States|
|$4M||21 Jul 2014||Vista, California, United States|
|$25M||04 Nov 2013||Vista, California, United States|
|$5M||10 Sep 2012||Vista, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.