In 2010 was created Cottonwood Technology Fund, which is appeared as VC. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Santa Fe. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The important activity for fund was in 2015. Comparing to the other companies, this Cottonwood Technology Fund performs on 24 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 11 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the Cottonwood Technology Fund, startups are often financed by Tullis Health Investors, EPIC Ventures, Mesa Verde Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Tullis Health Investors, Mesa Verde Venture Partners, EPIC Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tullis Health Investors, Stage 1 Ventures, Mesa Verde Venture Partners.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Sarcos, Infinitum Electric, OPNT Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Semiconductor, Manufacturing.
The current fund was established by David Blivin.
Funds with similar focus
|$6M||19 Apr 2022||Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States|
|$2M||02 Feb 2022||Sachsen, Saxony, Germany|
|$10M||01 Feb 2022||Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States|
|$4M||14 Dec 2021||Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States|
|$2M||18 Oct 2021||Carlsbad, California, United States|
|$42M||25 May 2021||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$1M||28 Apr 2021||-|
|$157M||05 Jan 2021||Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States|
|$5M||02 Apr 2020||Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States|
– Infinitum Electric, an Austin, Texas-based-creator of an air-core motor, received an equity investment from Caterpillar Venture Capital Inc., the venture capital arm of Caterpillar Inc. (CAT), through Cottonwood Technology Fund.
– The amount of the deal was not disclosed.
– The company intends to use the funds to further expand production of its IEs Series motor systems for industrial applications and the development of a new line of alternators.
– Infinitum Electric, creator of the breakthrough air-core motor, announced $40 million in Series C funding to scale production of its ultra-high-efficiency, lightweight motors.
– The investment will be used to expand production of the company’s IEs Series motors for commercial and industrial applications and complete development of its IEm Series motors for the rapidly growing electric vehicle market.
– Energy Innovation Capital led the round with Infinitum Electric’s existing investors Cottonwood Technology Fund, Chevron Technology Ventures and Ajax Strategies participating. Rockwell Automation also purchased an equity stake in Infinitum Electric, bringing the company’s total funding to date to $55 million.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.