Tudor Growth Equity appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1994. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Boston.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Tudor Growth Equity, startups are often financed by Tudor Investments, Matrix Partners, Sequoia Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are QuestMark Partners, North Bridge Venture Partners & Growth Equity, Matrix Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by North Bridge Venture Partners & Growth Equity, Matrix Partners, Tudor Investments.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Fidelis Cybersecurity, Vantrix, Netronome Systems Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Internet, Mobile.
The high activity for fund was in 2010. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2010. Opposing the other organizations, this Tudor Growth Equity works on 9 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. The real fund results show that this VC is 6 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies.
Funds with similar focus
|Portag3 Ventures||Canada, Toronto|
|Trend Forward Capital||United States, San Jose|
|101 Startups||Spain, Barcelona|
|Neusoft Group||China, Shenyang|
|Oregon Health & Science University||United States, Portland|
|Rainmaker Ventures||United States, Atlanta|
|Otsuka Pharmaceutical||Japan, Chiyoda|
|Tibet Yunyi Capital Investment||China, Xizhang|
|Alliance Global Partners||United States, New York|
|Mingde Zhiyuan Touzi||China, Guangdong|
|RevRoad||United States, Provo|
|EQx Fund||United States, Boston|
|Lyell Immunopharma||United States, South San Francisco|
|Born Capital||China, Chengdu|
|EBSCO Capital||United States, Birmingham|
|Tongjing Xinnengyuan Jituan||China, Quzhou|
|$10M||17 May 2012||United States, Manchester|
|$20M||19 Sep 2011||United States, Fremont|
|$14M||14 Sep 2010||United States, Provo|
|$8M||11 May 2010||Canada, Montreal|
|$23M||05 May 2010||United States, San Jose|
|$5M||09 Feb 2010||United States, " United States"}|
|$15M||08 Jan 2010||United States, Cambridge|
|$9M||15 Jul 2008||United States, Cambridge|
|$40M||29 Apr 2008||United States, " United States"}|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.