Toucan Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2001. The main department of described VC is located in the Bethesda. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Intrapace, Pepgen Corporation, Q Therapeutics Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Medical, Clinical Trials.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Toucan Capital, startups are often financed by Silicon Alley Venture Partners, Sevin Rosen Funds, Next47. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Silicon Alley Venture Partners, Sevin Rosen Funds, Next47. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Sevin Rosen Funds, Silicon Alley Venture Partners, Next47.
The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. Comparing to the other companies, this Toucan Capital performs on 15 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2009. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 9 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2004.
Funds with similar focus
|Purple Arch Ventures||United States, Chicago|
|F50||United States, Austin|
|Fannin Innovation Studio||United States, Houston|
|Drobny Global Advisors||United States, Manhattan Beach|
|Cars.com||United States, Chicago|
|The Phoenix Partners||United States, Seattle|
|Associated Bank||United States, Green Bay|
|Reservoir Investment Managers||India, Bangalore|
|Veritech Ventures||United States, New York|
|China Mobile Innovation Industry Fund||China, Beijing|
|FIDURA Capital Consult||Germany, München|
|Digital Hollywood||Japan, Tokyo|
|Force Ventures||Germany, Berlin|
|Oriental Bank Of Commerce||India, Gurgaon|
|RAIN Source Capital||United States, Minneapolis|
|Fannin Innovation Studio||-|
|Orion Resource Partners||United States, New York|
|Greater Manchester Cyber Foundry||-|
|$7M||10 Jun 2019||United States, San Diego|
|$4M||02 May 2008||United States, " United States"}|
|$15M||15 Feb 2008||United States, Salt Lake City|
|$6M||07 Jan 2008||United States, " United States"}|
|$7M||03 Aug 2004||United Kingdom, Oxford|
|$14M||14 Jul 2004||United States, San Jose|
|$8M||05 Mar 2004||United States, " United States"}|
|$1M||03 Jan 2003||United States, " United States"}|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.