The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the New York. The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States.
The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 36 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this Tiger Infrastructure Partners performs on 18 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Tiger Infrastructure Partners, startups are often financed by Tiger Management Corporation, NGN Capital, Forbion Capital Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Meritage Funds, btov Partners, WP Global Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by WP Global Partners, STOA, SBI Investment.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Etix Everywhere, Exosome Diagnostics Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Health Care, Genetics. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Luxembourg. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund.
Funds with similar focus
|Alphamundi||Switzerland, Zürich, Zurich|
|Autobacs Seven||Japan, Koto|
|B Cubed Ventures||-|
|BMG Music Publishing||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|Crimson Group||Japan, Tokyo|
|Daxin Chuangtou||China, Guangdong Province, Panyu District|
|Espace CDPQ||Canada, Montréal, Quebec|
|Eutelsat||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|eVenture Capital Partners||California, San Francisco, United States|
|IR Japan||Japan, Tokyo|
|JM10 Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Minghui Jijin||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Nazca Capital||Community of Madrid, Madrid, Spain|
|Pechel Industries Partenaires||France, Ile-de-France, Paris|
|SchindlerAM Ventures||Switzerland, Zürich, Zurich|
|Southern Pacific Capital Group||Florida, Melbourne, United States|
|Start Smart Schlieren||Schlieren, Switzerland, Zurich|
|Syncarpha Capital||New York, New York, United States|
Summit Carbon Solutions
|$100M||05 Apr 2022||Iowa, United States|
|$59M||02 Nov 2021||München, Bayern, Germany|
Summit Carbon Solutions
|20 Apr 2021||Iowa, United States|
|$41M||31 Oct 2019||England|
|$43M||06 Feb 2019||Charlotte, North Carolina, United States|
|$41M||17 Sep 2018||England|
|07 Dec 2017||Ontario|
|$68M||22 Nov 2017||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$30M||24 Jul 2017||New York, New York, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.