Thyra Global Management appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2012.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Launchmetrics, Virtru, Fashion GPS Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Service Industry, Marketing. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
The current fund was established by Dennis Paul.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Thyra Global Management, startups are often financed by Streamlined Ventures, Montage Ventures, Lux Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are New Enterprise Associates, Soros Fund Management, Samsung NEXT. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by New Enterprise Associates, Bessemer Venture Partners, Soros Fund Management.
The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017. This Thyra Global Management works on 14 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 5 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2013.
Funds with similar focus
|Australian Government for Research & Development||-|
|Australian Government||Australia, Australian Capital Territory, Canberra|
|ERBAN||Kayseri, Kayseri, Turkey|
|Fort Ventures||Fort Worth, Texas, United States|
|Fresh Your Life||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Front Street Capital||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Kukula Capital||Lusaka, Lusaka, Zambia|
|Mitsubishi International Corporation (MIC)||Andover, Massachusetts, United States|
|Mitsubishi Motors||Japan, Tokyo|
|ORIENTAL TREND||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Principal Financial Group||Des Moines, Iowa, United States|
|Purple Communications||California, Rocklin, United States|
|Qidi Yinxing||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|RPM Ventures||Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States|
|Thundersoft||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|TMCx Accelerator||Houston, Texas, United States|
|01 Jan 2020||San Diego, California, United States|
|$37M||31 May 2018||Washington, District of Columbia, United States|
|01 Jan 2018||New York, New York, United States|
|01 Dec 2017||Tel Aviv District|
|$7M||05 Sep 2017||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$29M||22 Aug 2016||Washington, District of Columbia, United States|
|$2M||01 May 2016||California, United States|
|01 Apr 2016||New York, United States|
|$14M||13 Jul 2015||New York, New York, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.