The Fabric appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2012. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Mountain View.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the The Fabric, startups are often financed by The Hive, March Capital Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are March Capital Partners, The Hive, Venrock. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by March Capital Partners, Venrock, New Enterprise Associates.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 1 and less years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Internet, Software. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight VeloCloud, Appcito. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
This The Fabric works on 21 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 3 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The important activity for fund was in 2014. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2017.
This organization was formed by Prabakar Sundarrajan, Rajan Raghavan, Sumant Mandal.
Funds with similar focus
|CEO Venture Fund||Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh, United States|
|Downing LLP||England, London, United Kingdom|
|InsuResilience Investment Fund||Luxembourg, Luxembourg|
|Maclaurin Group||Glen Allen, United States, Virginia|
|Red Frog Events||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Reuters||New York, New York, United States|
|Storie Partners||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Techxas Ventures||Austin, Texas, United States|
|Yuwell Medical||China, Jiangsu, Nanjing|
|$400K||01 Jun 2019||Sunnyvale, California, United States|
|12 Jul 2018||San Jose, California, United States|
|$4M||16 Jun 2015||San Jose, California, United States|
|06 Apr 2015||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$7M||09 Dec 2014||San Jose, California, United States|
|$22M||17 Jun 2014||Mountain View, California, United States|
– OpsCruise emerged from stealth today with $5m in Seed funding led by The Fabric and focused on the $17bn market opportunity for IT monitoring and observability.
– OpsCruise is the only actionable platform that enables enterprises to predict performance degradations and automate causal analysis in dynamic modern applications without proprietary software agents or code instrumentation.
– OpsCruise is currently working with 25+ customers, including several Fortune 500 companies in the financial services, telecom, tech and e-tailing industries.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.