In 2011 was created Militello Capital, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the Lansdowne. The company was established in North America in United States.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Mobile, Medical. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Distil Networks, SalesWarp, Fancred. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6 partakers. Despite the Militello Capital, startups are often financed by Fortify Ventures, Stardust Venture Partners, Sand Hill Angels. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Middleland Capital, Fortify Ventures, Dingman Center for Entrepreneurship. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Fortify Ventures, Bessemer Venture Partners, Thayer Ventures.
We also calculated 5 valuable employees in our database.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 9 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The top activity for fund was in 2014. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Opposing the other organizations, this Militello Capital works on 8 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments.
Funds with similar focus
|Blue Consumer Capital||California, Newport Beach, United States|
|Escala.vc||Lima, Lima, Peru|
|Relish Works, Inc.||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Sony Financial Ventures||-|
|Tencent public space||-|
|Trade Capital Funding||California, San Diego, United States|
|TRUMPF Venture||Baden-Wurttemberg, Ditzingen, Germany|
|Vincent Fairfax Family Foundation||-|
|Zulong Technology||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
Front Range Biosciences
|$18M||14 Feb 2020||Boulder, Colorado, United States|
|$3M||30 Sep 2019||Arlington, Virginia, United States|
Front Range Biosciences
|$8M||16 Sep 2019||Boulder, Colorado, United States|
|$4M||25 Jun 2015||Arlington, Virginia, United States|
|$2M||28 Oct 2014||-|
|$5M||23 Oct 2014||New York, United States|
|$3M||21 Aug 2014||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$8M||06 Aug 2014||Washington, District of Columbia, United States|
|$10M||27 May 2014||Arlington, Virginia, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.