In 1968 was created TA Associates, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Boston.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 participants. Despite the TA Associates, startups are often financed by Intel Capital, WR Hambrecht, Summit Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Summit Partners, True North, Tata Opportunities Fund (TOF). In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by General Atlantic, iEurope Capital, Visa.
We also calculated 13 valuable employees in our database.
The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Cboe Global Markets, Accruent, Metro by T-Mobile. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Health Care, Software. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 11-15 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
Comparing to the other companies, this TA Associates performs on 18 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. The typical startup value when the investment from TA Associates is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 45 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars.
Funds with similar focus
|18 Jan 2023||Delhi, Delhi, India|
|10 Oct 2022||Indianapolis, Indiana, United States|
|06 Sep 2022||Hanover, Lower Saxony, Germany|
|15 Aug 2022||Bellevue, Washington, United States|
Intelerad Medical Systems
|14 Jul 2022||Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
The Access Group
|$1B||08 Jun 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|26 May 2022||Bermuda, Devonshire, Bermuda|
|05 May 2022||New Jersey, United States|
|09 Feb 2022||Illinois, United States|
– PDQ.com, a Salt Lake City, UT-based provider of IT asset management software for small and medium-sized businesses, received an investment from TA Associates.
– The amount of the deal was not disclosed.
– TA, together with the PDQ founders and executive management team, plan to accelerate PDQ’s growth as the company aims to expand its portfolio of easy-to-use IT asset management and scanning software solutions.
– Stackline, a Seattle, WA-based technology company that builds subscription-based ecommerce tools for thousands of the largest consumer brands and retailers, received a $130m strategic investment from TA Associates.
– The investment follows a $50m investment from the Growth Equity team within Goldman Sachs Asset Management in November 2020.
– The company intends to use the funds to continue growing its product offerings and expanding its global presence.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.