In 1958 was created Visa, which is appeared as Corporate Investor. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the San Francisco. The company was established in North America in United States.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Payments, SaaS. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Stripe, DocuSign, Ariba.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Visa, startups are often financed by Spark Capital, Khosla Ventures, Sequoia Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Sequoia Capital, Index Ventures, CommerzVentures GmbH. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tiger Global Management, ICONIQ Capital, Goldman Sachs.
The top activity for fund was in 2019. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 20 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The average startup value when the investment from Visa is more than 1 billion dollars. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2015. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. Comparing to the other companies, this Visa performs on 8 percentage points more the average number of lead investments.
The current fund was established by Dee Hock. We also calculated 5 valuable employees in our database.
|Bewater Ventures||Brazil, São Paulo, Sao Paulo|
|Bonduelle||France, Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur, Villeneuve|
|BridgeWest||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Huagong Tech||China, Hubei, Wuhan|
|Ithaca Investments||Italy, Lombardia, Milano|
|Kli Capital||Canada, Montréal, Quebec|
|Littlejohn & Co||Connecticut, Greenwich, United States|
|McKenna Ventures||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|MGM Resorts International||Las Vegas, Nevada, United States|
|Nine Entertainment||Australia, New South Wales, Sydney|
|Prosper Women Entrepreneurs||Missouri, St Louis, United States|
|SB Partners||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|Shenzhen Shi Shiji Kaihua Touzi||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Sino AG||Düsseldorf, Germany, Nordrhein-Westfalen|
|Varo Capital||British Columbia, Canada, Vancouver|
|Warhawk Entrepreneurial Fund||United States, Whitewater, Wisconsin|
|Xianghe Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|$15M||07 Feb 2023||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$45M||31 Jan 2023||Golden, Colorado, United States|
|$1M||19 Dec 2022||Stockholm, Södermanland, Sweden|
|$4M||26 Sep 2022||Alandur, Tamil Nadu, India|
|$51M||20 Sep 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
African Women Impact Fund
|08 Aug 2022||-|
Global Processing Services
|22 Jul 2022||NA - Isle of Man, Middle, Isle of Man|
|$6M||20 Jul 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$6M||19 Jul 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
– B2B payments platform Nium raised $200m in Series D funding.
– The round was led by Riverwood Capital and joined by Temasek, Visa, Vertex Ventures, Atinum Capital, Beacon Venture Capital and Rocket Capital Investment.
– Including the new funding, Nium has raised $300m to date.
– Hive, the leading provider of cloud-based enterprise AI solutions to power the next wave of intelligent automation, announced $85 million in new funding, bringing the company’s total funding to $121 million. The funding values the company at $2 billion.
– Glynn Capital led the $50 million Series D round, with participation from returning investors including General Catalyst, Tomales Bay Capital, Jericho Capital, and Bain & Company, among others. This funding round doubles the company’s valuation from an earlier $35 million Series C round led by Tomales Bay Capital in 2020 that included new strategic investments from Bain & Company and Visa.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.