Stanley Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2016. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Atlanta. The company was established in North America in United States. Stanley Ventures appeared to be a CVC structure as part of the corporation.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 16 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2017. Comparing to the other companies, this Stanley Ventures performs on 22 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. When the investment is from Stanley Ventures the average startup value is 5-10 millions dollars. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Prieto Battery, Fabric8Labs, Sunflower Labs. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Energy, Energy Storage. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
Besides them, we counted 3 critical employees of this fund in our database.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 participants. Despite the Stanley Ventures, startups are often financed by Mark Cuban, EvoNexus, Will Bunker. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are imec.xpand, Volvo Cars Group, Vocap Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Volvo Cars Tech Fund, Volvo Cars Group, Total Access Fund.
Funds with similar focus
|Beijing Jinhe Venture Technology Development||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|CO-OP Financial Services||California, Rancho Cucamonga, United States|
|Credit Bao||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|CTW Venture Partners||Dunwoody, Georgia, United States|
|ECC Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Fundamental Films||China, Shanghai|
|GSA Venture Partners||New York, New York, United States|
|Ingenium Catania Fund||-|
|Karnataka Information Technology Venture Capital Fund||Bangalore, India, Karnataka|
|Kyoto Information Processing Service||Japan, Kyoto, Kyoto Prefecture|
|Mahindra Partners||India, Maharashtra, Mumbai|
|Mijiu Touzi Guanli||China, Jiading District|
|Minmetals Capital||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|Minority Cannabis Business Association||-|
|NCT Ventures||Columbus, Ohio, United States|
|Pomerangels ASI S.A.||Poland, Szczecin, West Pomeranian Voivodeship|
|TQM||Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand|
|Xintou Group||China, Jiangsu, Nanjing|
|$6M||05 Nov 2021||California, United States|
|$411K||20 Sep 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$5M||18 Aug 2021||Fort Collins, Colorado, United States|
|$19M||20 Jul 2021||San Diego, California, United States|
|$20M||06 Apr 2021||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$3M||06 Jan 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$1M||01 Nov 2020||Gijón, Spain|
|01 Sep 2020||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$4M||20 Aug 2020||Cedar Rapids, Iowa, United States|
– Prieto Battery, Inc. from Fort Collins, Colorado, raised $5.7m in Series C financing.
– The round was led by Pilatus Capital with participation from existing investors including Stanley Ventures.
– The new investment will be used to accelerate the company’s development of its proprietary 3D solid-state rechargeable lithium-ion battery.
– Fabric8Labs, a metal 3D printing company, raised $19.3m funding.
– The round was led by Intel Capital and featured Lam Capital, TDK Ventures, SE Ventures, imec.xpand, Stanley Ventures and Mark Cuban.
– It follows $4m in seed funding raised in mid-2018.
– The San Diego-based startup specializes in metal 3D printing.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.