This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The the headquarters of this Corporate Investor is in Singapore. This investor is located in Asia, Singapore.
The fund usually participates in less than 2 investment rounds per year. In terms of the fund's performance, this Corporate Investor has 1 percentage points less exits when compared to other organizations. The fund's activity peaked in 2017. In comparison with other funds, Spring Singapore makes 23 percentage points less than the average number of lead investments. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are most common for this fund.
The usual method for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 other investors. Along with Spring Singapore, start-ups are often financed by Ravi Trivedi, Jungle Ventures, Srijan Capital. The most common co-investors for the fund are Jungle Ventures, Wavemaker Partners, Supply Chain Angels. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually supported by Jungle Ventures, muru-D, Spring SEEDS Capital, out of 2 investors from our database.
Also, a start-up has to be aged 2-3 years to expect investment from this fund. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund coincides - Singapore. Wootag, Tookitaki, Fastacash are amongst the various portfolio companies of this fund. The fund has no specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as E-Commerce, Software. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: spring.gov.sg; User name format in descending order of probability: first_initial last, first last, last first_initial, first last_initial, last
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.