In 1996 was created Infocomm Investments, which is appeared as VC. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Singapore. The company was established in Asia in Singapore.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Twilio, dataxu, Reebonz. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are FinTech, Machine Learning.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Infocomm Investments, startups are often financed by 500 Startups, Sequoia Capital, Mitchell Kapor. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Pix Vine Capital, U.S. Venture Partners (USVP), Talu Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Fresco Capital, Artis Ventures (AV), Founders Fund.
We also calculated 1 valuable employee in our database.
The average startup value when the investment from Infocomm Investments is 5-10 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. This Infocomm Investments works on 0 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 13 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The high activity for fund was in 2015. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019.
Funds with similar focus
|$5M||01 May 2017||Shanghai, China|
|$2M||29 Sep 2016||Cambridge, England, United Kingdom|
|$1M||05 Sep 2016||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$2M||23 May 2016||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
|$360K||21 Mar 2016||Andhra Pradesh|
|05 May 2015||Central|
Plug and Play Asia Pacific
|01 May 2015||Central|
|$5M||21 Apr 2015||Chiyoda, Japan|
|$475K||11 Feb 2015||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.