This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
SPARX Group was established in 1989, and is a well known Corporate Investor.
Among their most successful investment fields, we have identified Collaborative Consumption, Mobile Payments. Also, because of its portfolio diversification tendency, we can highlight 8 more industries for this fund. The average start-up age at the time of investment by this fund is 6-10.
The fund typically enters into 2-6 deals annually. The average start-up valuation at the time of investment from SPARX Group is 100-500 millions dollars. This fund was the most active in 2017. Additionally, in 2019 the fund was active. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 50 - 100 millions dollars.
The fund typically invests in rounds with 3-4 participants. Aside from SPARX Group, start-ups are often funded by Mirai Creation Fund, Nissay Capital, Eight Roads Ventures and 5 other funds. The fund often co-invests with Toyota Motor Corporation, SMBC Venture Capital, SBI Investment, overall with 4 funds from our list. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by Mirai Creation Fund, SBI Investment, Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, as well as 1 other investor.
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
5.3% of cases
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.