SET Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2007. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Amsterdam. The company was established in Europe in The Netherlands.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. This SET Ventures works on 8 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The high activity for fund was in 2019. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 6 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The average startup value when the investment from SET Ventures is 10-50 millions dollars.
For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United Kingdom. The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Sonnen, NGenTec, Elmodis Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Energy, Electronics.
The current fund was established by Rene Savelsberg, Wouter Jonk. We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the SET Ventures, startups are often financed by Munich Venture Partners, eCAPITAL entrepreneurial Partners AG, Wellington Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Munich Venture Partners, Braemar Energy Ventures, eCAPITAL entrepreneurial Partners AG. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Munich Venture Partners, eCAPITAL entrepreneurial Partners AG, Inven Capital.
|7M||02 Oct 2013||United States, New York|
|9M||15 Dec 2009||Germany, Oberhaching|
|01 Dec 2013||Netherlands, Eindhoven|
|8M||17 Jul 2015||Netherlands, Eindhoven|
|10M||05 Feb 2020||Germany, Stuttgart|
|14M||12 Feb 2019||Switzerland, Puidoux-Gare|
|12M||12 Jun 2018||Netherlands, Amsterdam|
|17 Sep 2019||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|85M||22 Apr 2021||Germany, Wildpoldsried|
GreenCom Networks AG
|01 Jun 2017||Germany, Munich|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.