In 2005 was created Munich Venture Partners, which is appeared as VC. The venture was found in Europe in Germany. The main department of described VC is located in the Munich.
We also calculated 8 valuable employees in our database.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 participants. Despite the Munich Venture Partners, startups are often financed by eCAPITAL entrepreneurial Partners AG, SET Ventures, Ventech. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are eCAPITAL entrepreneurial Partners AG, SET Ventures, Kleiner Perkins. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by eCAPITAL entrepreneurial Partners AG, SET Ventures, Kleiner Perkins.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Mobile, Energy Storage. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Sonnen, ShopWell, COBI. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 3 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Germany.
Considering the real fund results, this VC is 17 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017. This Munich Venture Partners works on 15 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year.
|10 Dec 2020||Germany, Frankfurt|
|17 Mar 2020||Ireland, " Ireland"}|
GreenCom Networks AG
|19 Feb 2019||Germany, Munich|
|22 Jan 2019||Germany, " Germany"}|
|21 Sep 2018||Netherlands, Eindhoven|
|9M||10 Sep 2018||Germany, Munich|
|71M||23 May 2018||Germany, " Germany"}|
|21 Feb 2018||Germany, " Germany"}|
|01 Feb 2018||Norway, Oslo|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.