Secure Octane is the famous VC, which was founded in 2016. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the San Francisco.
The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The top activity for fund was in 2016. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. This Secure Octane works on 11 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually.
This organization was formed by Mahendra Ramsinghani. Besides them, we counted 1 critical employee of this fund in our database.
Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Tigera, CyberGRX, Attivo Networks For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Cloud Security, SaaS. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Secure Octane, startups are often financed by eLab Ventures, Tim Draper, Sparkland Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Mod N Labs, eLab Ventures, byFounders. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by TenEleven Ventures, Singtel Innov8, New Enterprise Associates.
Funds with similar focus
|9Point8 Capital||New York, New York, United States|
|Business Angels Club Aargau||Aargau, Brugg, Switzerland|
|CIT Bank||Salt Lake City, United States, Utah|
|DHI Group, Inc.||New York, New York, United States|
|Jincheng Dingsheng||China, Guangdong, Tianjin|
|Lazerow Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|Murray Capital Group||City of Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom|
|New Future Capital||-|
|New Orleans Startup Fund||Louisiana, New Orleans, United States|
|Novares Venture Capital||Clamart, France, Ile-de-France|
|RAAD Broadcasting Corp||Bayonne, New Jersey, United States|
|Shenzhen Chengben Credit Service||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Suzhou Ventures||China, Jiangsu, Suzhou|
|Temasek Holdings||Central Region, Singapore, Singapore|
|$4M||09 Dec 2022||Ann Arbor, Michigan, United States|
|$5M||27 Nov 2022||Mclean, Virginia, United States|
|$15M||04 Aug 2022||-|
|$20M||02 Aug 2022||Mclean, Virginia, United States|
|$3M||19 Mar 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$4M||01 Feb 2022||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$3M||18 Jan 2022||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$4M||01 Nov 2021||Irvine, California, United States|
|$1M||27 Oct 2021||Bangalore, Karnataka, India|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.