The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Palo Alto.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7-8 partakers. Despite the Sapphire Sport, startups are often financed by Shasta Ventures, Science, New Enterprise Associates. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are SV Angel, Tuesday Capital, Soma Capital.
The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The top activity for fund was in 2019. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Video Games, Console Games. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Tonal, PlayVS, GreenPark Sports.
This organization was formed by Doug Higgins, Michael Spirito.
Funds with similar focus
|HaxAsia||Central, Central Region, Singapore|
|Huaxia Huanshi||Beijing, China, Haidian|
|K Road Power||New York, New York, United States|
|Kamelizer||Al Qahirah, Cairo, Egypt|
|NCN Investments||Australia, Melbourne, Victoria|
|Pacific Growth Equities||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Pak Sugiono Wiyono||-|
|Serra Angel, LLC||-|
|Universal Music Group||California, Santa Monica, United States|
|$100M||09 Aug 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$42M||22 Jun 2022||Herzliya, Tel Aviv, Israel|
|$5M||19 Apr 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|01 Apr 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|$10M||18 Jan 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$24M||14 Dec 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$31M||22 Oct 2021||California, United States|
|$20M||30 Jun 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$80M||22 Apr 2021||New York, New York, United States|
– Buzzer from NYC is a mobile platform for personalization and discovery of live sports.
– The company closed $20m Series A funding.
– The round was led by existing investor Sapphire Sport and new investor Canaan Partners with participation from LaMelo Ball, Devin Booker, J. Cole, Wayne Gretzky, DeAndre Hopkins, Sabrina Ionescu, Michael Jordan, Patrick Mahomes, Auston Matthews, Connor McDavid, Renee Montgomery, Naomi Osaka, and Bobby Wagner, as well as early investors Lerer Hippeau and Anthony Noto [SoFi, Army West Point].
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.