The venture was found in Asia in India. The main department of described VC is located in the Mumbai.
Opposing the other organizations, this Reliance Technology Ventures works on 31 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. The important activity for fund was in 2008. The real fund results show that this VC is 60 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2011.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Reliance Technology Ventures, startups are often financed by Kleiner Perkins, CapDecisif, Vision Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Kleiner Perkins, DAG Ventures, Trilogy Equity Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Kleiner Perkins, DAG Ventures, Sequoia Capital.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Stoke, Pelago, Pelago. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Manufacturing, Telecommunications. For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups.
Funds with similar focus
|AquAgro Fund||Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv District|
|Avic Avionics||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Banca Generali||Friuli-Venezia Giulia, Italy, Trieste|
|Black Mountain Venture Partners||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Broad Street Angels||Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, United States|
|Broadway Partners||Connecticut, Greenwich, United States|
|Chenlong Guquan Touzi Jijin||China, Chongqing, Chongqing Shi|
|Chipotle Mexican Grill||Colorado, Denver, United States|
|Elusive Ventures||Mclean, United States, Virginia|
|Holton Capital Group||Missouri, Saint Louis, United States|
|InnoCells||Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain|
|London Seed Capital||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Mijiu Touzi Guanli||China, Jiading District|
|Oregon Story Board||Oregon, Portland, United States|
|Sabre Corporation||Southlake, Texas, United States|
|Yellowdog||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|Yunding Xiangrun Touzi||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|$15M||20 Apr 2009||San Jose, California, United States|
|$15M||27 May 2008||Seattle, Washington, United States|
|$28M||11 Feb 2008||Ile-de-France|
|04 Jan 2008||San Jose, California, United States|
|$10M||11 Dec 2007||San Diego, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.