In 2016 was created Red Dot Capital Partners, which is appeared as VC. The main department of described VC is located in the Savyon. The venture was found in Asia in Israel.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the Red Dot Capital Partners, startups are often financed by Sequoia Capital Israel, 83North, Viola Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Viola Ventures, Vintage Investment Partners, Tenaya Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Temasek Holdings, Sequoia Capital, Viola Ventures.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 47 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2020. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The important activity for fund was in 2018. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Puls, Claroty, CTERA Networks. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Home Services, Security. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
This organization was formed by Yaniv Stern. We also calculated 3 valuable employees in our database.
Funds with similar focus
|$100M||26 Oct 2022||Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel|
|$142M||01 Jun 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$35M||10 May 2022||Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel|
|$27M||14 Mar 2022||Afula, North District, Israel|
|$25M||23 Feb 2022||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$30M||19 Oct 2021||Arlington, Virginia, United States|
|$50M||05 Sep 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
|$55M||29 Jul 2021||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$28M||21 Apr 2021||Tel Aviv-Yafo, Tel Aviv District, Israel|
– Coralogix from San Francisco provides a stateful streaming platform for modern engineering teams.
– The company raised $55m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by Greenfield Partners with participation from Red Dot Capital Partners, StageOne Ventures, Eyal Ofer’s – O.G. Tech, Janvest Capital Partners, Maor Investments, and 2B Angels.
– The new investment will be used to extend the company’s platform beyond observability towards a comprehensive storage-free data solution.
– Perception Point, a leading email and collaboration security company, offering fast interception of content-based attacks as a service, announced it has raised $28 million in Series B, bringing the total funding to $48 million.
– The new funding round was led by Red Dot Capital Partners and joined by global investor NGP Capital along with existing investors Pitango Venture Capital and State of Mind Ventures (SOMV).
– Yoram Oron and Atad Peled from Red Dot Capital Partners, and Bo Ilsoe from NGP Capital will be joining the company’s board of directors.
– Funds from this round will be used to fuel rapid growth, expand to new markets, accelerate product innovation and grow the team to support customer demand.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.