Portal Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2008. The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Beachwood.
We also calculated 1 valuable employee in our database.
Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Health Care, Pharmaceutical. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Theravasc, COMS Interactive, Naurex The fund has exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups.
The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2015. Comparing to the other companies, this Portal Capital performs on 11 percentage points more the average number of lead investments. The high activity for fund was in 2010.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 partakers. Despite the Portal Capital, startups are often financed by PathoCapital, Latterell Venture Partners, Genesys Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are JumpStart Inc., Zapis Capital Group, Thomas Spiegel. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Rev1 Ventures, Summit Partners, Physicians Investment Group.
Funds with similar focus
|Aiwan Qiye Quanli||-|
|Dairy Farmers of America||Illinois, Kansas, United States|
|David A. Noyes & Co||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|DZ BANK||Frankfurt, Germany, Hessen|
|EFG EV Fintech||Al Qahirah, Cairo, Egypt|
|Envision Energy||Houston, Texas, United States|
|ExpoCapital||Moscow, Moscow, Russia|
|Hambro Perks Ltd.||England, London, United Kingdom|
|HSBC Retail Services||Illinois, United States, Wood Dale|
|Intelcan Technosystems||Canada, Ontario, Ottawa|
|Mokylin Group||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|Nite Capital Management||Illinois, Libertyville, United States|
|Palm Commerce Information Technology||China, Guangdong, Tianjin|
|Peritus Capital||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Red Sea Ventures||New York, New York, United States|
|TELUS||British Columbia, Canada, Vancouver|
|Tianshi Kaiyuan||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Xinyu Yongtong Investment||China, Jiangxi, Xinyu|
|$80M||03 Dec 2014||Illinois, United States|
|$4M||09 Nov 2011||Ohio, United States|
|$2M||27 Sep 2010||Cleveland, Ohio, United States|
|$500K||06 Jan 2010||Cleveland, Ohio, United States|
|$42M||14 Jun 2002||San Jose, California, United States|
|$3M||01 Oct 2000||-|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.