The venture was found in North America in United States. The main department of described VC is located in the Louisville.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight QASymphony, SkuVault, PERQ. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Developer Tools, Health Care. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund.
Besides them, we counted 1 critical employee of this fund in our database.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Poplar Ventures, startups are often financed by Sequoia Capital, Jacob Bracken, Windcrest Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are BIP Capital, Tim Kopp, Richard Greenfield. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Sigma Partners, Sequoia Capital, Jordan Edmiston Group.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually. This Poplar Ventures works on 4 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The important activity for fund was in 2019.
Funds with similar focus
|Anchor Group||Geneva, Geneve, Switzerland|
|BKCM||New York, New York, United States|
|Convoy Global Holdings||China, Hong Kong, Hong Kong Island|
|Cowen Healthcare Investments||New York, New York, United States|
|Drexel Hamilton, LLC||-|
|Guanghe Xincheng||China, Jiangsu, Nanjing|
|Israel Biotech Fund||Center District, Israel, Rishon Lezion|
|Nesnah Ventures LLC||La Crosse, United States, Wisconsin|
|Prelude Trust||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Rockefeller Foundation||New York, New York, United States|
|$36M||18 Jan 2022||Massachusetts, United States|
|$4M||14 Jan 2021||Louisville, Kentucky, United States|
|$1M||29 Jan 2020||Louisville, Kentucky, United States|
|$6M||08 Jul 2019||Indianapolis, Indiana, United States|
|$8M||05 Feb 2019||Louisville, Kentucky, United States|
|$400K||27 Sep 2016||Louisville, Kentucky, United States|
|$14M||01 Feb 1999||Indianapolis, Indiana, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.