Plus Capital is the famous VC, which was founded in 2013. The main department of described VC is located in the Los Angeles. The company was established in North America in United States.
This Plus Capital works on 9 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. When the investment is from Plus Capital the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 5 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The top activity for fund was in 2013.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight MoviePass, Surf Air, Spring. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Casual Games, Apps. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 1 or 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7-8 partakers. Despite the Plus Capital, startups are often financed by True Ventures, Velos Partners, VTF Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are True Ventures, SV Angel, Baroda Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Thrive Capital, Greycroft, Evolution Media.
This organization was formed by Adam Lilling. The overall number of key employees were 3.
Funds with similar focus
|Wuhan Port Industry Enterprise Management||China, Wuhan|
|Medley Capital Corporation||United States, New York|
|iQSpace||Russian Federation, Moscow City|
|India Accelerator||India, Gurgaon|
|The Leona M. and Harry B. Helmsley Charitable Trust||United States, Sioux Falls|
|Amphora Capital||China, Beijing|
|University of California Investment Office||-|
|The University of Chicago Innovation Fund||United States, Chicago|
|Bullet Time Venture Partners||United States, Boulder|
|The Southern Appalachian Fund||United Kingdom, London|
|LYZZ Capital||China, Shanghai|
|Taylor Ventures||United States, Salinas|
|United Overseas Bank||Russia, Moscow|
|BGF Industries||United States, Greensboro|
|Nelnet||United States, Lincoln|
|Bear Creek Capital||United States, Oviedo|
|Canyon Creek Capital||United States, Santa Monica|
|German Media Pool||Germany, Berlin|
|$71M||29 Jul 2021||United States, San Francisco|
|$9M||27 Jul 2021||United States, Los Angeles|
|$15M||25 Feb 2020||United States, Austin|
|27 Nov 2019||United States, " United States"}|
|$25M||01 Jul 2019||United States, Sacramento|
|$103M||12 Jun 2019||United States, San Francisco|
|01 Mar 2019||United States, New York|
|$15M||20 Dec 2018||United States, New York|
|26 Nov 2018||United States, Los Angeles|
– Homebase announced its $71m Series C funding round to expand its products and services. – With $109m in total funding to date, Homebase is also launching new innovative tools for HR and payroll that broaden its offering for small business owners and accelerate the company’s growth and expansion. – This funding round was led by new investor, GGV Capital, and includes existing investors Bain Capital Ventures, Baseline Ventures, Bedrock Capital, Cowboy Ventures, and Khosla Ventures, and additional investor PLUS C... Read more
– BetterUp announced a $125m Series D fundraise, bringing the company’s valuation to $1.73b. – The global leader in mobile-based coaching, counseling, and mentorship, BetterUp is an all-in-one platform that combines behavioral science, AI technology, and human interaction to optimize personal growth and professional development in support of a person’s whole health, at work and in life. – This latest financing was led by ICONIQ Growth with participation by existing investors, Lightspeed Venture Partners, T... Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.