C4 Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2014. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in United Kingdom. The main office of represented VC is situated in the London.
This organization was formed by Pascal Cagni. The overall number of key employees were 3.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the C4 Ventures, startups are often financed by Pitango Venture Capital, Playfair Capital, Pascal Cagni. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Pitango Venture Capital, Pascal Cagni, Partech. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Robert Bosch Venture Capital, Planven Investments, New Enterprise Associates.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The average startup value when the investment from C4 Ventures is 500 millions - 1 billion dollars. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The top activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 1 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other organizations. Comparing to the other companies, this C4 Ventures performs on 21 percentage points less the average number of lead investments.
Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Graphcore, Formlabs, Anki. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Software, Hardware.
|2M||18 Jun 2015||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|23M||27 Nov 2019||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|215M||06 Apr 2020||United States, Palo Alto|
|8M||13 Apr 2016||United States, New York|
|01 Sep 2016||United States, Somerville|
|80M||30 Jan 2013|
|7M||08 Jul 2019|
|4M||16 Sep 2015||France, Aubervilliers|
|01 Feb 2015||Italy, Lavenone|
|200K||03 Apr 2014||United States, New York|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.