Innovate UK appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 2007. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in United Kingdom. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Swindon.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Software, Pharmaceutical. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United Kingdom. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight F2G, Sky Medical Technology, Genomics. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the Innovate UK, startups are often financed by Newable Private Investing, Mercia Fund Managers, Scottish Investment Bank. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are SBRI Healthcare, Wayra, Longwall Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Entrepreneur First, EASME - EU Executive Agency for SMEs, Oxford Technology Management.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The average startup value when the investment from Innovate UK is 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. This Innovate UK works on 25 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 43 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 13-24 deals per year. The important activity for fund was in 2018.
The overall number of key employees were 6.
|1M||15 Sep 2017||United Kingdom, Oxford|
|2M||12 Jun 2018||United Kingdom, Newcastle upon Tyne|
|1M||02 Jul 2018||United Kingdom, Uttlesford|
|582K||01 Feb 2019||United Kingdom, Oxford|
|877K||28 Aug 2018||United Kingdom, Cambridge|
|757K||13 Dec 2017||United Kingdom, Eton|
|2M||16 May 2017||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|137K||02 Mar 2016||United Kingdom, Westminster|
|4M||17 Jun 2020||United Kingdom, Stonehaven|
|585K||10 Dec 2020||United States, San Jose|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.