Innovate UK appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 2007. The fund was located in Europe if to be more exact in United Kingdom. The main department of described Corporate Investor is located in the Swindon.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Software, Pharmaceutical. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United Kingdom. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight F2G, Sky Medical Technology, Genomics. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the Innovate UK, startups are often financed by Newable Private Investing, Mercia Fund Managers, Scottish Investment Bank. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are SBRI Healthcare, Wayra, Longwall Venture Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Entrepreneur First, EASME - EU Executive Agency for SMEs, Oxford Technology Management.
The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The average startup value when the investment from Innovate UK is 100 thousands - 1 million dollars. This Innovate UK works on 25 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 43 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in 13-24 deals per year. The important activity for fund was in 2018.
The overall number of key employees were 6.
Funds with similar focus
|$228K||27 Aug 2021||United Kingdom, Aberdeenshire|
|$1M||26 Aug 2021||United Kingdom, London|
|25 Aug 2021||United Kingdom, London|
|$95K||23 Aug 2021||United Kingdom, London|
|18 Aug 2021||United Kingdom, London|
|$2M||04 Aug 2021||United Kingdom, London|
|$1M||22 Jul 2021||United Kingdom, Telford|
|$1M||06 Jul 2021||United Kingdom, London|
|$746K||29 Jun 2021||United Kingdom, Surbiton|
– Cambridge Allergy Ltd (“Camallergy” or “the Company”), a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to providing innovative, patient-centric treatments for life-threatening food allergies, today announced it has been awarded £1.1M funding under the Innovate UK Biomedical Catalyst Award program administered by Innovate UK, the United Kingdom’s research and innovation agency.
– The £1.1M in non-dilutive funding will be used to accelerate the Company’s peanut allergy immunotherapy, CA002, for planned Phase 3 clinical trials.
– The project commences in the first quarter of 2021, and as part of the project’s success, the Company intends to file its investigation new drug application with the FDA and submit a clinical trials application to the MHRA and EMA.
– CN Bio announced a grant from Innovate UK to develop human-relevant MPS to advance investigations into SARS-CoV-2 infection.
– The funding will be used to develop and test advanced cell culture models that represent different regions of the lung and subsequently linking these models to other organ systems, such as liver and gut, to inform the rapid development of novel therapeutics.
– The fast-moving nature of the COVID-19 pandemic directs additional pressure onto current drug discovery and development processes, which can be limited by misrepresentative in vivo models that cause a large proportion of new medicines to fail when taken to clinical trials.
– To circumvent this, CN Bio is developing single and multi-organ COVID-19 models to investigate virology and immunology throughout the body, with a prolonged viable cell culture time for extended studies.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.