The venture was found in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the San Francisco.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Pandora, Seed. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Crowdsourcing, Banking. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 7-8 partakers. Despite the Orrick Venture Fund, startups are often financed by Walden Venture Capital, Selby Venture Partners, Labrador Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Walden Venture Capital, Selby Venture Partners, Piper Jaffray. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by GGV Capital, Y Combinator, Walden Venture Capital.
The top activity for fund was in 2009. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2019. This Orrick Venture Fund works on 9 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually.
Funds with similar focus
|Aipai||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|Bonneville Power Administration||Oregon, Portland, United States|
|Cormorant Global Healthcare Master Fund||-|
|DTNI||Belfast, Northern Ireland, United Kingdom|
|Enfini Investments||Brazil, São Paulo, Sao Paulo|
|Excubator||Bangalore, India, Karnataka|
|Huatai Zijin Investment||China, Jiangsu, Nanjing|
|Hutchison Group||England, Fenland, United Kingdom|
|Integrated Asset Management||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Karlin Ventures||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|Kennedy Wilson||Beverly Hills, California, United States|
|Springboard Growth Capital LLC||New York, New York, United States|
|Toyota Mobility Foundation||Japan, Tokyo|
|Treadstone Resource Partners||-|
|Tusholdings||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|UCloud Information Technology||China, Shanghai|
|$1M||28 Mar 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$6M||28 Oct 2020||New York, United States|
|$580K||13 Jul 2020||New York, New York, United States|
|$1M||15 May 2018||Ile-de-France|
|$5M||24 Oct 2015||San Francisco, California, United States|
|$1M||17 Apr 2014||Berkeley, California, United States|
|$300K||15 May 2013||California, United States|
|$35M||09 Oct 2009||Oakland, California, United States|
|$14M||16 Jan 2009||Oakland, California, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.