Opus Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2005. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Menlo Park.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Opus Capital, startups are often financed by Genesis Partners, Shasta Ventures, Matrix Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Shasta Ventures, Viola Ventures, Matrix Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Shasta Ventures, Genesis Partners, Intel Capital.
We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Mobile, Security. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight SpaceTime Insight, Panzura, Payfone. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 or 5+ of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund.
The important activity for fund was in 2012. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2018. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The real fund results show that this VC is 17 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The typical startup value when the investment from Opus Capital is 100-500 millions dollars. This Opus Capital works on 2 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
The fund was created by Carl Showalter, Gill Cogan. Besides them, we counted 6 critical employees of this fund in our database.
|11M||30 Nov 2007||Israel, Herzliya|
|10M||12 Dec 2006||United States, Redmond|
|15M||19 Jun 2012||United States, San Jose|
|25M||06 Jun 2013||United States, San Jose|
|32M||10 Jan 2017||United States, San Jose|
|8M||11 Feb 2009||United States, Fremont|
|2M||10 Mar 2008|
|10M||11 Mar 2009||Panama, San Francisco|
|10M||16 Jun 2008|
|7M||01 Dec 2006|
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.