Funds with similar focus
|Beijing Yonghui Ruijin Venture Capital||China, Wenzhou, Zhejiang|
|Blackberrys||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|Chimera Partners||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Denali Venture Philanthropy||Boulder, Colorado, United States|
|Graphene Ventures||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|IVANS healthcare network||Connecticut, Hartford, United States|
|KICK Ventures||Brazil, São Paulo, Sao Paulo|
|Lynett Capital||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Medison Ventures||HaMerkaz, Israel, Petah Tiqva|
|Qianhai Yuzhou Fund||China, Guangdong, Shenzhen|
|State Government of Victoria||Australia, Melbourne, Victoria|
|United States Special Operations Command||Florida, Tampa, United States|
|University of California Davis||California, Davis, United States|
|York Ventures||California, Los Angeles, United States|
|$15M||09 Aug 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$6M||03 Aug 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$19M||05 Jul 2022||Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel|
Focal Point Procurement Solutions
|$3M||30 Jun 2022||Atlanta, Georgia, United States|
|$8M||22 Jun 2022||-|
|$7M||20 Jun 2022||-|
|$3M||10 Jun 2022||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States|
|$1M||01 Jun 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|$8M||31 May 2022||San Francisco, California, United States|
– NeuraLight, an Austin, Texas and Tel Aviv, Israel-based company treating neurological disorders by digitizing neurology care, launched out of stealth with $5.5m in seed funding.
– Backers included MSAD, Kli, Tuesday, Operator Partners, and VSC Ventures, as well as angel investors including Trax Retail’s founding CEO Tamara Minick-Scokalo, Instacart CEO Fidji Simo, who recently launched Health Research Institute Metrodora, Clover Health CEO Vivek Garipalli, and Noam Soloman, CEO of Immunai.
– The company aims to enhance the lives of people suffering from neurological disorders by digitizing neurological evaluation and care.
– The Vendry is a NYC-based marketplace and professional community for corporate event planners.
– The company closed a $6.5m seed funding round.
– The round was led by Peter Boyce, Founder of Stellation Capital, with participation from Founder Collective, Primary Ventures, WGI Group, Leadout Capital, Operator Partners, Brilliant Friends, Howard Lerman, Brian Distelburger, Jason Harinstein, Geoff Yang, and Ed Zimmerman.
The company intends to use the funds to expand its product and engineering teams in order to invest in new platform developments.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.