Funds with similar focus
|Graphene Ventures||United States, Palo Alto|
|Lynett Capital||United States, San Francisco|
|State Government of Victoria||Australia, Melbourne|
|York Ventures||United States, Los Angeles|
|Chimera Partners||United Kingdom, London|
|United States Special Operations Command||United States, Tampa|
|IVANS healthcare network||United States, Hartford|
|Qianhai Yuzhou Fund||China, Shenzhen|
|Star Avenue Capital||United States, New York|
|KICK Ventures||Brazil, Sao Paulo|
|Denali Venture Philanthropy||United States, Boulder|
|University of California Davis||United States, Davis|
|Medison Ventures||Israel, Petah Tiqva|
|Beijing Yonghui Ruijin Venture Capital||China, Wenzhou|
|Star Avenue Capital||-|
|$12M||29 Jul 2021||United States, Mountain View|
|$165M||27 Jul 2021||United States, New York|
|$13M||15 Jul 2021||United States, New York|
|$30M||08 Jul 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|01 Jul 2021||United States, Miami|
|$14M||17 Jun 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|01 Jun 2021||United States, Bozeman|
|$4M||26 May 2021||United States, Portland|
|$50M||25 May 2021||United States, San Francisco|
– The Vendry is a NYC-based marketplace and professional community for corporate event planners.
– The company closed a $6.5m seed funding round.
– The round was led by Peter Boyce, Founder of Stellation Capital, with participation from Founder Collective, Primary Ventures, WGI Group, Leadout Capital, Operator Partners, Brilliant Friends, Howard Lerman, Brian Distelburger, Jason Harinstein, Geoff Yang, and Ed Zimmerman.
The company intends to use the funds to expand its product and engineering teams in order to invest in new platform developments.
– Spenmo, a Singapore-based provider of payments software for growing businesses, raised a US$34M Series A funding.
– The round was led by New York-based private equity and venture capital firm Insight Partners with participation from Lee Fixel’s Addition, Salesforce Ventures, Alpha JWC, Global Founders’ Capital, Broadhaven, Operator Partners and Commerce Ventures, and angel investors such as William Hockey (Founder of Plaid), Reuben Lai (Senior MD, Grab Financial Group) and Ongki Kurniawan (Head of Stripe Indonesia, Ex-Head of Grab Indonesia).
– After its launch in Singapore last year, Spenmo has since expanded across Southeast Asia and has thousands of customers from various sectors, including high-growth startups, SMBs, mid-market companies, and accounting firms.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.