Open Field Capital appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2003. The company was established in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the New York.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 6-7 participants. Despite the Open Field Capital, startups are often financed by REVENTON, Thunder Road Capital, Founders Fund. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are REVENTON, Khosla Ventures, Good Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Khosla Ventures, Samsung NEXT, Mark Zuckerberg.
We also calculated 2 valuable employees in our database.
The high activity for fund was in 2014. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 deals per year. When the investment is from Open Field Capital the average startup value is 10-50 millions dollars.
Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 2-3 years to get the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Artificial Intelligence, Information Technology. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Mojo Vision, Vicarious, Cortical.io.
Funds with similar focus
|Canaan Partners Israel||Herzliya, Israel, Tel Aviv|
|Delhivery||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|European American Securities||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Feima Touzi||China, Ningbo, Zhejiang|
|ilab Accelerator||Australia, Brisbane, Queensland|
|Ruby Family Office||Mahé, Seychelles, Victoria|
|Sinar Mas Group||Indonesia, Jakarta, Jakarta Raya|
|Startbot||Pennsylvania, Pittsburgh, United States|
|WeltN24||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$225M||18 Jul 2022||Baltimore, Maryland, United States|
|$30M||09 Feb 2022||Salem, New Hampshire, United States|
|$45M||04 Jan 2022||California, United States|
|$52M||02 Dec 2020||South San Francisco, California, United States|
|$8M||28 Apr 2020||California, United States|
|$50M||14 Nov 2018||California, United States|
|$1M||15 Mar 2016||Vienna|
|$1M||29 Oct 2015||Vienna|
|$1M||04 Apr 2014||New York, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.