This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
Frumtak Ventures was established in 2008, and is a well known VC. The main office of this VC is situated in Reykjavík. The VC's location is in Europe, Iceland.
Typical investments for this fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. In real terms, this VC performs 48 percentage points more exits than other funds. In comparison with other funds, Frumtak Ventures makes 24 percentage points less than the average number of lead investments. In 2016, the fund's activity was at its peak. The fund typically enters into less than 2 deals annually.
Also, a start-up has to be aged 4-5 years to expect investment from this fund. We can highlight the most popular investment areas for this fund, such as Retail, Machine Learning. In addition, there are 8 more industries where it has achieved success. The country of its foundation and the country of the most frequent investments for the fund coincides - Iceland. In addition to this location, the fund participated in 2 other locations. Among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund, are Controlant, Activity Stream, Kaptio. The fund has specific requirements for the number of founders in a start-up. When a start-up has 1 or 5+ founders, the probability of closing the deal is low.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 1-2 others. Along with Frumtak Ventures, start-ups are often financed by Technology Development Fund, Velocity Capital Private Equity. The fund often co-invests with New Business Venture Fund, Velocity Capital Private Equity, Kjölfesta. In subsequent rounds, the fund is usually joined by EASME - EU Executive Agency for SMEs, Technology Development Fund, Velocity Capital Private Equity.
The fund was established by Eggert Claessen, Svana Gunnarsdottir.
Mail Rule [rules by which you can get an email of an interesting for you fund employee, knowing only the name and surname of this employee]
Domain name: voobonventures.com; User name format in descending order of probability: first
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Investments per Year [average amount of rounds in which fund participates each year]
Follow-on Index [how often fund is ready to support its portfolio startup at next rounds]
5.3% of cases
Funds Investing in Following
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.