Nomura International appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1981. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the London. The company was established in Europe in United Kingdom.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 participants. Despite the Nomura International, startups are often financed by VenGrowth Asset Management, Sierra Ventures, Selby Venture Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Vertex Ventures, Vertex Ventures Israel, Versant Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Vertex Ventures Israel, Vertex Ventures, Ironside Ventures.
The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are SaaS, Internet. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Pharmion, Equator Technologies, Inc., Dealtime.com For fund there is no match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States.
Opposing the other organizations, this Nomura International works on 34 percentage points more the average amount of lead investments. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The average startup value when the investment from Nomura International is 50-100 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2000. Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 32 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2005.
Funds with similar focus
|Imagen Capital Partners||United States, Woodinville|
|Vendep Capital||Finland, Espoo|
|CLI Ventures||United States, Palo Alto|
|Spire Capital||United States, New York|
|Sacramento Angels||United States, Sacramento|
|Initiative Capital||France, Sausheim|
|Draper Athena||South Korea, Seoul|
|Essar Communications Holdings||India, Mumbai|
|MC ITE||United Kingdom, London|
|Tempo Ventures||United States, San Francisco|
|Mayham Holding AG||-|
|Providence St. Joseph Health||United States, Renton|
|Sapphire Capital Partners||United Kingdom, London|
|La French Tech||France, Paris|
|Huaxing Jinhui Ziben Guanli||China, Beijing|
|Serco||United States, Reston|
|$3M||19 Sep 2013||United States, Fremont|
|$9M||01 Nov 2007||United Kingdom, Test Valley|
|$15M||25 Sep 2006||United States, " United States"}|
|$20M||07 Feb 2006||United States, San Diego|
|$30M||05 Dec 2005||United States, " United States"}|
|$54M||27 Jun 2005||Canada, (Old) Ottawa|
|03 Jun 2005||United Kingdom, London|
|$12M||13 Nov 2003||United States, " United States"}|
|$50M||18 Jul 2003||Austria, Vienna|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.