EMC Insurance appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1911. The company was established in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Des Moines.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2 partakers. Despite the EMC Insurance, startups are often financed by Winklevoss capital, Plug and Play, Pierre Valade. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Next Level Ventures, Nationwide Ventures, ManchesterStory Group. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Next Level Ventures.
The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2019. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is constantly included in less than 2 investment rounds annually.
The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Artificial Intelligence, Software. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Mu0101kuSafe, Betterview.
|Riverside Ventures||United States, New York|
|East Pacific Capital Private Limited||Russia, Moscow|
|Glenview Capital Management||United States, New York|
|Acorn Capital||Australia, Melbourne|
|Israel Aerospace Industries||Israel, Lod|
|Bigfoot International||United States, New York|
|HLVP||United States, Delaware|
|Follett Knowledge Fund||-|
|Australian Capital Equity||-|
|transaction Japan||Japan, Kawasaki|
|Twilio.org||United States, San Francisco|
|Israel Aerospace Industries||-|
|Carnelian Energy Capital Management||United States, Houston|
|International Customer Management Institute||United States, Colorado Springs|
|Land Growth Capital||-|
|$6M||02 Mar 2021||United States, " United States"}|
|$5M||30 Jun 2020||United States, Austin|
|$4M||01 May 2020||United States, " United States"}|
|$1M||30 Dec 2019||United States, " United States"}|
|$4M||29 May 2019||United States, San Francisco|
|$3M||13 Feb 2019||United States, " United States"}|
|$1M||17 Aug 2018||United States, " United States"}|
– Veruna Closes $6M Equity Funding Round.
– The round was led by Keystone Insurer’s Group and EMC Insurance.
– As part of the long-range planning behind the round, Phil Lucca, chief field officer of EMC, will be joining the Veruna board of directors.
– The company intends to use the funds for the ongoing product improvement efforts which will focus on additional new business workflows and capabilities for agents and brokers and around quoting, binding, and submissions, and accounting.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.