In 1982 was created YFM Equity Partners, which is appeared as VC. The company was established in Europe in United Kingdom. The main department of described VC is located in the London.
We also calculated 16 valuable employees in our database.
The top activity for fund was in 2012. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. Opposing the other organizations, this YFM Equity Partners works on 11 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments. The real fund results show that this VC is 36 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The top amount of exits for fund were in 2009.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United Kingdom. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Matillion, Binx Health, B2M Solutions. Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Telecommunications, Medical Device. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the YFM Equity Partners, startups are often financed by Oxford Capital Partners, Seraphim Capital, Nesta Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Nesta Ventures, Oxford Capital Partners, Seraphim Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Oxford Capital Partners, Technology Venture Partners, Parkwalk Advisors.
Funds with similar focus
|$4M||09 May 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$6M||29 Mar 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$10M||21 Dec 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|24 Nov 2021||-|
|27 Sep 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$1M||23 Jun 2021||United Kingdom, Scotland, United Kingdom|
|15 Feb 2021||United Kingdom, England, United Kingdom|
|$3M||12 Jan 2021||Manchester, England, United Kingdom|
ARRACO Global Markets
|$5M||14 Dec 2020||London, England, United Kingdom|
– Traveltek, a Glasgow, Scotland, UK-based provider of a travel booking platform, raised £1.3m in funding.
– The investment was made by funds managed by YFM Equity Partners and co-investor FTI LLP.
– The company intends to use the funds for the continued development of the Traveltek product portfolio with the aim of creating a dynamic booking platform, incorporating automation and new functionality in a cloud native solution, for the creation of new skilled jobs, including software engineers and technical staff, at Traveltek’s headquarters in Glasgow, and for expansion in the US.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.