Mount Wilson Ventures appeared to be the VC, which was created in 2014. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Pasadena. The venture was found in North America in United States.
The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The real fund results show that this VC is 13 percentage points less often commits exit comparing to other companies. Deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The top activity for fund was in 2016.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Papaya Payments, Lilac Solutions The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 2-3 years to receive the investment from the fund. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Biotechnology, SaaS.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 1-2 partakers. Despite the Mount Wilson Ventures, startups are often financed by Blueprint Health, Small Business Innovation Research, Shashank V Singh. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are PRIME Impact Fund, New Orleans BioFund, Energy Innovation Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Fika Ventures, Energy Innovation Capital, Diamond Edge Ventures.
The fund was created by Mark Goodstein, Michael Giardello, Richard Weil.
Funds with similar focus
|1315 Capital||Pennsylvania, Philadelphia, United States|
|Advantage Risk Management||Japan, Tokyo|
|ALi Corporation||Taipei, Taiwan|
|Ascot Capital Partners||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Asset Management Partners||-|
|Chertoff Group||District of Columbia, United States, Washington|
|China Capital Zhongcai Fund Management||China, Tianjin, Wuqing|
|Conister Bank||Isle of Man, Middle, NA - Isle of Man|
|DuPont Nutrition & Biosciences||Copenhagen, Denmark, Hovedstaden|
|Economic Development of Canada||Canada, Quebec, Val-d'or|
|First European American Ventures||-|
|Innovative Connections Inc.||-|
|Meteor Venture||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|Modea||Blacksburg, United States, Virginia|
|Shenglong Capital||Beijing, China, Shunyi|
|The Wallace H. Coulter Foundation||Florida, Miami, United States|
|$3M||08 Jun 2021||Belmont, Massachusetts, United States|
|$675K||26 Sep 2019||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$300K||12 Sep 2019||California, United States|
|08 Mar 2019||California, United States|
|$2M||15 Jan 2019||Rhode Island, United States|
|15 Oct 2018||New Orleans, Louisiana, United States|
SeqOnce Biosciences Inc
|$1M||08 May 2018||Pasadena, California, United States|
|13 Mar 2018||Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur|
|23 Feb 2018||United States, " United States"}|
– Thiozen Inc. is a Boston, MA-based emission hydrogen technology company.
– Company raised $3m in Seed funding.
– The round was led by Eni Next, the venture investment vehicle of Eni S.p.A, with participation from Good Growth Capital and Mount Wilson Ventures.
– The new investment will be used to scale its technology to a commercial demonstration.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.