Monogram Capital Partners is the famous VC, which was founded in 2014. The venture was found in North America in United States. The main office of represented VC is situated in the Los Angeles.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Monogram Capital Partners, startups are often financed by Finn Capital Partners, AccelFoods, Wexford Capital. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Finn Capital Partners, Emil Capital Partners, Boulder Food Group ('BFG'). In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Emil Capital Partners, AccelFoods.
Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 42 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2019.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Dig Inn, Kidfresh, Ellenos yogurt. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Food Processing, Pharmaceutical. The fund has specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States.
The current fund was established by Jared Stein, Oliver Nordlinger.
Funds with similar focus
|Accelerate Ventures||Springville, United States, Utah|
|BAT Capital||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Chiesi Pharmaceuticals||Emilia-Romagna, Italy, Parma|
|Cleveland Pacific Equity Ventures||Chagrin Falls, Ohio, United States|
|Cobalt Ventures||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Hack Secure||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|Intrinsic Graphics||California, Palo Alto, United States|
|OostNL||Apeldoorn, Gelderland, The Netherlands|
|Properties||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|SIP Joinne MingYuan Venture Capital||China, Jiangsu, Suzhou|
|Sustainable Income Capital Management||-|
|Suzhou Gaoxin Xinyuan Investment Management Co., Ltd.||China, Jiangsu, Suzhou|
|Ted Snider Financial||British Columbia, Canada, Victoria|
|Venture TDF||China, Shanghai, Shanghai|
|Wildcat Capital Management||Fort Worth, Texas, United States|
|Xianghui Capital||China, Hangzhou, Zhejiang|
|$24M||09 Aug 2022||New York, New York, United States|
|15 Apr 2022||Los Angeles, California, United States|
Flying Embers Hard Kombucha
|$20M||19 Jan 2022||Ojai, California, United States|
|$100M||11 Jan 2022||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$20M||02 Aug 2021||New York, New York, United States|
|$100M||12 Jul 2021||Austin, Texas, United States|
|$42M||22 Feb 2021||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|$14M||27 Jan 2021||San Diego, California, United States|
Beach House Group
|12 Aug 2020||El Segundo, California, United States|
– Pet pharmacy Mixlab raised $20m in Series A funding.
– The round was led by Sonoma Brands and included Global Founders Capital, Monogram Capital, Lakehouse Ventures and Brand Foundry.
– The company has total funding of $30m.
– Foxtrot Market received a $42m Series B investment round led by David Barber’s Almanac Insights and Monogram Capital Partners.
– The round was also backed by David Chang, Nicolas Jammet, and Walter Robb.
– Foxtrot Market plans to double its store count by the end of 2021.
– Foxtrot will also expand its line of private label packaged goods and gift offerings, and continue to invest in nationwide shipping.
– Foxtrot has made three new appointments to its executive team: Sumi Ghosh, COO; Scott Holloway, SVP, Delivery; and Caroline Barry, VP, Strategy.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.