The fund was located in North America if to be more exact in United States. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Boulder.
The fund was created by Tom Spier.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Boulder Food Group ('BFG'), startups are often financed by Finn Capital Partners, Ridgeline Ventures, Nathan Cooper. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Finn Capital Partners, Monogram Capital Partners, Blueberry Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by AccelFoods, Finn Capital Partners, Rocana Capital.
Considering the real fund results, this VC is 24 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The top activity for fund was in 2019. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
Besides, a startup needs to be aged 6-10 years to get the investment from the fund. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline ZitSticka, Bobou2019s Oat Bars For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Health Care, Snack Food.
Funds with similar focus
|Techstars Energy Accelerator in Partnership with Equinor||Norway, Oslo|
|RPR Venture - Investments, Portfolio & Company Exits||-|
|Glocalink Singapore||Russia, Moscow|
|MLB Advanced Media||United States, New York|
|Bankers Healthcare Group||United States, Davie|
|Zhongqihui Venture Capital||China, Shenzhen|
|Crimson Investment Fund||United States, Santa Clara|
|Metiquity Ventures||Canada, Calgary|
|kRoad Ventures||United States, New York|
|FBR & Co||United States, Arlington|
|Endeavour Capital||United States, Portland|
|Axis Capital Holdings Limited||Bermuda, Hamilton|
|Mentor Capital Partners||United States, Yardley|
|ItalGlobal Partners||Italy, Milan|
|Walden Woods Holdings||-|
|Geekbeans Capital||Spain, Tórtola|
|Prime Movers Lab||United States, Jackson|
|$10M||23 Jul 2021||United States, Boulder|
|$8M||27 Jan 2021||United States, San Diego|
|$4M||28 Apr 2020||United States, New York|
|$10M||29 Jan 2020||United States, Oakland|
|$5M||15 Oct 2019||United States, New York|
|$5M||12 Sep 2019||United States, Louisville|
Bobo’s Oat Bars
|$5M||22 Jul 2019||United States, Boulder|
4th & Heart
|$7M||03 Jul 2019||United States, Los Angeles|
|$2M||11 Jan 2019||United States, Oakland|
– Quinn, a Boulder, CO-based natural foods snack company, secured $10m in Series B funding. – The round was led by NewRoad Capital Partners with participation from Boulder Food Group, Echo Capital, and Sunil Thakor. – The company intends to use the funds to support growth and product innovation, and the launch of its Be Better initiative. Read more
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.