Mistletoe is the famous VC, which was founded in 2013. The venture was found in Asia in Japan. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Tokyo.
This organization was formed by Taizo Son. The overall number of key employees were 16.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 4-5 years to receive the investment from the fund. For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - Japan. Among the various public portfolio startups of the fund, we may underline Sea, Enevo, EdCast Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are E-Commerce, FinTech.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Mistletoe, startups are often financed by M&S Partners, Lifeline Ventures, Tesi. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are M&S Partners, Accel, Zeroth.AI. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Trifecta Capital Advisors, Tiger Global Management, SBI Investment.
The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars. Considering the real fund results, this VC is 9 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. This Mistletoe works on 24 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2017. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 deals per year. The high activity for fund was in 2017. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity.
|$10M||12 Jun 2022||Tanzania|
|$1M||06 Jun 2022||Kaunas, Kaunas County, Lithuania|
Insect Feed Technologies
|$962K||02 Mar 2022||Singapore, Central Region, Singapore|
|$145M||13 Dec 2021||Bengaluru, Karnataka, India|
The bina School
|$1M||03 Aug 2021||Berlin, Berlin, Germany|
|$2M||19 May 2021||Chiyoda, Japan|
|$8M||14 May 2021||Hayward, California, United States|
|$3M||01 Apr 2021||Sumida, Japan|
|29 Jan 2021||Singapore, Central, Singapore|
– The Renewal Workshop from Cascade Locks, Oregon is a technology enabled service provider that powers circular business for brands.
– Company raised $6m in funding.
– Backers included Rubio Ventures, Shift Invest, Quadia, Closed Loop Partners, Gratitude Railroad, Portland Seed Fund, Fashion for Good, DOEN, Mosiaco Management, Mistletoe, and Volta Circle.
– The new investment will be used to continue to expand operations and its business reach.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.