The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The important activity for fund was in 2019. Considering the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 40 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
Among the most popular fund investment industries, there are Robotics, Manufacturing. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight GrabTaxi, Tier IV, Drivezy. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 3 or 4 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3 participants. Despite the Yamaha Motor Co.,, startups are often financed by UTEC- University of Tokyo Edge Capital, Y Combinator, White Unicorn Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Yamaha Motor Ventures & Laboratory Silicon Valley, UTEC- University of Tokyo Edge Capital, Tokyo Century. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tokyo Century, Total Ventures, SoftBank Investment Advisers.
|Boston Meridian Partners||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Kiva||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Phi Capital||Delhi, India, New Delhi|
|Royal Luck Fund||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|SWK Holdings Corporation||Dallas, Texas, United States|
|The Blue Venture Fund||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|Venture Law Group||Alberta, Canada, Edmonton|
|Whipsaw Inc.||California, San Jose, United States|
|$10M||12 Jun 2022||Tanzania|
|$1M||17 Feb 2022||Brazil, Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil|
|$4M||19 Jan 2022||Dakar, Dakar Region, Senegal|
|$1M||02 Jan 2021||Dakar, Dakar Region, Senegal|
|$1M||21 Jan 2020||Chiyoda, Japan|
|$9M||08 Nov 2019||Tanzania|
|$102M||04 Jul 2019||Chiyoda, Japan|
Metro Africa Express
|$7M||14 Jun 2019||Lagos, Lagos, Nigeria|
|$2M||31 May 2019||Wakayama Prefecture|
– Advanced Farm Technologies, Inc., developers of robotic technology for farmers, announced it has completed a Series B investment round raising $25 million to support the company’s growth in strawberry harvesting and the adaptation of its technology to apple harvesting.
– The Series B funding round was led by Catapult Ventures and included all the Series A investors: Kubota Corporation, Yamaha Motor Corporation, and Impact Ventures.
– Designed to work alongside manual harvest crews, the Advanced Farm TX Robotic Strawberry Harvester automatically senses and picks red, ripe fruit from in-soil strawberry beds with gentle, food-grade gripper technology.
– The purpose-built machine consists of multiple, rugged robots able to withstand the rigors of outdoor, in-soil conditions with sophisticated computer vision and machine learning technology to navigate fields and harvest fruit autonomously up to 24 hours a day.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.