Lifeline Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2009. The venture was found in Europe in Finland. The main department of described VC is located in the Helsinki.
The current fund was established by Timo Ahopelto. Besides them, we counted 5 critical employees of this fund in our database.
This Lifeline Ventures works on 21 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The real fund results show that this VC is 13 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2016. The important activity for fund was in 2016. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. Deals in the range of 5 - 10 millions dollars are the general things for fund. When the investment is from Lifeline Ventures the average startup value is 100-500 millions dollars. The fund is constantly included in 7-12 investment rounds annually.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Supercell, Enevo, RFRSH Entertainment. The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 5+ of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Biotechnology, Apps. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - Finland. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3-4 partakers. Despite the Lifeline Ventures, startups are often financed by Tekes, First Fellow Partners, Tesi. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Jyri Engestrom, Inventure, First Fellow Partners. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Tesi, Tekes, First Fellow Partners.
Funds with similar focus
|$20M||15 Jun 2022||Helsinki, Southern Finland, Finland|
|$11M||14 Jun 2022||Helsinki, Uusimaa, Finland|
|$5M||01 Jun 2022||Helsinki, Southern Finland, Finland|
|$4M||22 Apr 2022||-|
|06 Apr 2022||Oulu, Oulu, Finland|
|$127M||15 Feb 2022||Helsinki, Uusimaa, Finland|
|$2M||02 Feb 2022||Helsinki, Southern Finland, Finland|
|$4M||26 Nov 2021||Helsinki, Uusimaa, Finland|
|$2M||22 Nov 2021||Helsinki, Southern Finland, Finland|
– Veri has raised $4m in funding to start shipping its glucose sensor that monitors your blood sugar for preventative health.
– The Helsinki, Finland-based company views itself as a food intelligence company, as its sensor and the accompanying app can help people understand their optimal diet to improve the state of their metabolic health.
– The Veri app is only available on iOS for now.
– The $4m includes Veri’s pre-seed and seed rounds of funding, led by ProFounders.
– Other investors include Lifeline Ventures, Accel, and several angel investors, including Johannes Schildt, CEO of Kry/Livi; and Kristian Ranta, CEO of Meru Health.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.