This summary is composed by our algorithm based on the analysis of the deals. If you think that some of this information is not accurate, please let us know about it and provide any supporting evidences if possible. Such cases will be analyzed by our ML-algorithm and implemented in our database, which will improve this summary.
The main office of this VC is situated in Bengaluru. This investor is located in Asia, India.
Besides the listed founders, we have found 2 key employees of this fund in our database.
The fund generally invests in 2-6 deals every year. In terms of the fund's performance, this VC has 20 percentage points more exits when compared to other organizations. This fund was the most active in 2016. Besides, in 2019 the fund was active. The most common rounds for this fund are in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars.
The country of its establishment and the country of its most frequent investments coincides - India. Among the most popular investment industries for the fund are Food and Beverage, Information Technology. However, the fund’s focus is not limited to this, since there are 8 more areas of investment. Fitternity, InnerChef are among the most popular portfolio start-ups of the fund. The fund has no an exact preference in the amount of founders of companies in its portfolio. Also, a start-up has to be aged 4-5 years to expect investment from this fund.
The fund usually invests in rounds together with 3-4 others. Besides Saha Fund, start-ups are typically funded by Unitus Ventures, Mistletoe, Exfinity Venture Partners and 1 more VC. The most common co-investors for the fund are Vishal Gondal, Vijay Shekhar Sharma, Unitus Ventures. The investors in the following rounds are usually Sixth Sense Ventures, Mistletoe, Startup Equity Partners.
Group Appearance [how often fund is operating separately from groups with shared interest]
100.0% of cases
Funds Investing Together
By posting comments on our website you confirm and acknowledge that:
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.