Massachusetts Clean Energy Center appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 2008. The company was established in North America in United States. The main office of represented Corporate Investor is situated in the Boston.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 2-3 partakers. Despite the Massachusetts Clean Energy Center, startups are often financed by Vocap Ventures, US Department of Energy, MassChallenge. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Vocap Ventures, Tamarisc Ventures, Constellation Energy. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by SOSV, LaunchPad Venture Group, Vocap Ventures.
For fund there is a match between the country of its foundation and the country of its the most frequent investments - United States. The fund has no specific favorite in a number of founders of portfolio startups. If startup sums 3 or 4 of the founder, the chance for it to be financed is low. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Big Data, Solar. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight SiEnergy Systems, DropWise Technologies, Energetic Insurance, Inc.. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
Speaking about the real fund results, this Corporate Investor is 5 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations. The higher amount of exits for fund were in 2019. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 1 - 5 millions dollars. Comparing to the other companies, this Massachusetts Clean Energy Center performs on 24 percentage points less the average number of lead investments. The important activity for fund was in 2015. The fund is constantly included in 2-6 investment rounds annually.
|$38M||21 Oct 2021||Massachusetts, United States|
|$65K||24 Aug 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
University of Massachusetts, Lowell - Crunchbase School Profile & Alumni
|$244K||21 Jul 2021||Lowell, Massachusetts, United States|
|$1M||05 Apr 2021||Chelmsford, Massachusetts, United States|
|$2M||21 Oct 2020||United States, " United States"}|
|$100K||13 Oct 2020||Massachusetts, United States|
|$65K||07 Oct 2020||Massachusetts, United States|
Zoo New England
|$175K||18 Sep 2020||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$175K||03 Aug 2020||Massachusetts, United States|
– Via Separations, a rapidly-scaling technology company that enables industrial decarbonization, announced a $38m investment, led by NGP ETP, a growth equity investor focused on opportunities in the global transition toward a lower carbon economy.
– 2040 Foundation also participated in the round, alongside existing investors, including: The Engine, Safar Partners, Prime Impact Fund, Embark Ventures and Massachusetts Clean Energy Center.
– The new capital will be used to drive deployment in the pulp and paper sector and accelerate platform expansion to reduce energy usage throughout chemical production.
– Via has begun deploying its platform to slash energy use and propel enhanced production in the pulp and paper sector with its sights set on broadly applicable industrial manufacturing.
– The company is electrifying industrial processes by replacing inefficient thermal separations with filtration-based systems.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.