Constellation Energy appeared to be the Corporate Investor, which was created in 1999. The company was established in North America in United States. The leading representative office of defined Corporate Investor is situated in the Baltimore.
The overall number of key employees were 4.
The top activity for fund was in 2015. The common things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The fund is generally included in less than 2 deals every year. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2013. This Constellation Energy works on 12 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations.
The usual cause for the fund is to invest in rounds with 4-5 partakers. Despite the Constellation Energy, startups are often financed by Vocap Ventures, Shea Ventures, Rho Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Vocap Ventures, Tamarisc Ventures, Massachusetts Clean Energy Center. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by North Bridge Venture Partners & Growth Equity, Siemens, Shea Ventures.
Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight ChargePoint, Stem, Essess, Inc. For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. The fund has exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are SaaS, Electric Vehicle. Moreover, a startup needs to be at the age of 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
|10Xelerator||Columbus, Ohio, United States|
|3M New Ventures||Minnesota, Saint Paul, United States|
|Bradley Resources||California, Santa Barbara, United States|
|Buoyant Ventures||Chicago, Illinois, United States|
|CertainTeed Corporation||Signal Mountain, Tennessee, United States|
|Galaxy Yuanhui Investment||-|
|Gibraltar Ventures||Canada, Ontario, Toronto|
|Wisdom LLP||California, Los Altos Hills, United States|
|$59M||05 May 2016||Campbell, California, United States|
|15 Nov 2015||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$12M||13 Apr 2015||Millbrae, California, United States|
|$10M||20 Nov 2014||Boston, Massachusetts, United States|
|$100M||31 Mar 2014||Colorado, United States|
|$29M||10 Jun 2013||Colorado, United States|
|$17M||30 Jun 2010||San Antonio, Texas, United States|
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.