Saudi Aramco Energy Ventures is the famous VC, which was founded in 2012. The main department of described VC is located in the Dhahran. The fund was located in Asia if to be more exact in Saudi Arabia. Saudi Aramco Energy Ventures appeared to be a CVC structure as part of the corporation.
The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. Deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars are the general things for fund. The high activity for fund was in 2016. Speaking about the real fund results, this VC is 52 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other organizations.
The typical case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 3 participants. Despite the Saudi Aramco Energy Ventures, startups are often financed by Kleiner Perkins, ARCH Venture Partners, GE Ventures. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Chevron Technology Ventures, Schlumberger, Intel Capital. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Saudi Aramco, Future Fund, Schlumberger.
The fund has no exact preference in some founders of portfolio startups. When startup sums 4 of the founder, the probability for it to get the investment is little. Besides, a startup requires to be at the age of 6-10 years to receive the investment from the fund. We can highlight the next thriving fund investment areas, such as Oil and Gas, Internet of Things. For fund there is no match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Desktop Metal, ConXtech, 908 Devices.
The overall number of key employees were 10.
Funds with similar focus
|174 Power Global||California, Irvine, United States|
|Anchor||Australia, New South Wales, Sydney|
|China Guanghua Foundation||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Cinven||England, London, United Kingdom|
|Dalian Yongnian Investment||China, Dalian Shi, Liaoning|
|DC Investment Partners||Mclean, United States, Virginia|
|Grupo Wiese||Lima, Lima, Peru|
|Heuristic Capital||California, Santa Clara, United States|
|Hudson Capital Group||Florida, Fort Lauderdale, United States|
|KI Investment Holdings||California, San Diego, United States|
|Kibbutz Degania Bet||-|
|Leste Investimentos||Florida, Miami, United States|
|Lincoln Road Global Management||Florida, Miami, United States|
|Neptune Investment Management||City of London, England, United Kingdom|
|Phase One Ventures||New Mexico, Santa Fe, United States|
|Princeton Ventures||New Jersey, Princeton, United States|
|Tibet Zhefuyuanfeng Touzi Guanli||Chengguan District, China, Lhasa|
|Zhuhai Hengqin Shuimu Zhuohua Management Consulting||China, Guangdong, Zhuhai|
|$5M||26 Jul 2022||Rhode Island, United States|
|$150M||20 Jul 2022||Shanghai, China|
|$6M||18 Jul 2022||Royal Oak, Michigan, United States|
|$40M||14 Jul 2022||Palo Alto, California, United States|
|$46M||23 Jun 2022||Brooklyn, New York, United States|
Carbon Clean Solutions
|$165M||11 May 2022||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$18M||10 May 2022||Trondheim, Sor-Trondelag, Norway|
|$10M||29 Oct 2021||Vaud, Switzerland|
|$37M||12 Oct 2021||Freiburg im Breisgau, Baden-Württemberg, Germany|
– Energy Vault is a Westlake Village, CA-based creator of gravity-based, grid-scale energy storage solutions with its proprietary technology.
– Company raised $100m in Series C funding.
– The round was led by existing investor Prime Movers Lab, with participation from other existing investors SoftBank Vision Fund, Saudi Aramco Energy Ventures, Helena, and Idealab X, and new investors Pickering Energy Partners through its Energy Equity Opportunity Fund, SailingStone Global Energy Transition, A.T. Gekko, Crexa Capital Advisors LLC, Green Storage Solutions Venture I LLC, and Gordon Crawford.
– The company intends to use the funds to ramp up multi-continent deployments of its innovative EVx™ platform, including fulfilling a pipeline of customer agreements across markets in the U.S., Middle East, Europe, and Australia.
– Data Gumbo, provider of GumboNet™ – the massively interconnected industrial smart contract network secured and powered by blockchain, today announced that it has closed its Series B funding round totaling $7.7 million.
– The investments were led by Equinor Ventures, the corporate venture capital arm of Equinor, with participation from Saudi Aramco Energy Ventures, the corporate venture capital fund of Saudi Aramco, and Bay Area and Houston-based venture firm L37.
– Data Gumbo is a technology company that provides GumboNet™ – a massively interconnected industrial smart contract network secured and powered by blockchain.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.