SR One appeared to be the VC, which was created in 1985. The company was established in North America in United States. SR One appeared to be a CVC structure as part of the corporation. The leading representative office of defined VC is situated in the Cambridge.
The standard case for the fund is to invest in rounds with 5-6 partakers. Despite the SR One, startups are often financed by Roche Venture Fund, OrbiMed, Sofinnova Partners. The meaningful sponsors for the fund in investment in the same round are Polaris Partners, M Ventures, Lilly Ventures. In the next rounds fund is usually obtained by Novartis Venture Fund, Pfizer Venture Investments, Roche Venture Fund.
For fund there is a match between the location of its establishment and the land of its numerous investments - United States. Among the most popular portfolio startups of the fund, we may highlight Algeta, Alios BioPharma, Addex Therapeutics. The fund has no exact preference in a number of founders of portfolio startups. In case when startup counts 4 of the founder, the chance for it to get the investment is meager. Among the most successful fund investment fields, there are Biopharma, Medical Device. Besides, a startup needs to be aged 4-5 years to get the investment from the fund.
This SR One works on 3 percentage points less the average amount of lead investments comparing to the other organizations. The increased amount of exits for fund were in 2014. The usual things for fund are deals in the range of 10 - 50 millions dollars. The high activity for fund was in 2015. Despite it in 2019 the fund had an activity. The fund is generally included in 2-6 deals every year. The real fund results show that this VC is 9 percentage points more often commits exit comparing to other companies.
We also calculated 5 valuable employees in our database.
|CM CIC Investissement||France, Lille, Nord-Pas-de-Calais|
|Gooddays Holdings||Japan, Tokyo|
|Huanyu Jiuzhou||China, Guangdong, Guangzhou|
|Nike+ Fuel Lab||California, San Francisco, United States|
|Ophir Equity Partners||Seoul, Seoul-t'ukpyolsi, South Korea|
|Orient Assets Management||Beijing, Beijing, China|
|Samunnati||Chennai, India, Tamil Nadu|
|Shishang Ziben||Beilun, China, Zhejiang|
|Vector Capital||California, San Francisco, United States|
|$40M||27 Jan 2022||New Haven, Connecticut, United States|
|$17M||08 Dec 2021||Montreal, Quebec, Canada|
|$218M||07 Dec 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$100M||29 Nov 2021||Cambridge, Massachusetts, United States|
|$75M||08 Sep 2021||San Diego, California, United States|
|$55M||31 Aug 2021||San Diego, California, United States|
|$60M||26 Aug 2021||San Diego, California, United States|
|$92M||27 May 2021||London, England, United Kingdom|
|$115M||13 Apr 2021||Maryland, United States|
– ADARx Pharmaceuticals, Inc. completed a $75m Series B financing.
– The round was co-led by SR One Capital Management and OrbiMed Advisors.
– Sirona Capital joined this financing as well as existing investor Lilly Asia Ventures.
– The proceeds from the Series B financing will be used to advance ADARx’s proprietary RNA platform technologies for base editing, inhibition, degradation, and delivery.
– The proceeds will also be used to transition ADARx’s growing pipeline of research phase products into the clinic including initiation of a Phase 1 clinical trial for ADARx’s lead program.
– ARS Pharmaceuticals, a San Diego CA-based pharmaceutical company, raised $55M in Series D funding.
– The round was led by SR One with participation from RA Capital Management and Deerfield Management.
– The company intends to use the funds to advance Neffy through approval, to support initial launch activities, and to evaluate it in clinical studies for additional indications.
1. You post comments at your own choice and risk. You bear the whole responsibility,related to their substance, content and the fact of publication. We shall not bear anyliability in respect of such comments.
2. While commenting, you shall use only actual, truthful and confirmed data. In thesame time you shall not use vulgar, abusive or defamatory language as well as expresshatred or call to violence or cruelty.
3. We do not intend to delete any comments on the website unless within our “noticeand take down” procedure.
4. We can moderate comments at any time.
6. We retain our right to delete any comment or any other content of the website at ourwill in case we know or suppose such content is illegal or breaches any lawful right.
- No reviews are submitted yet.
Sign up and get access to full fund profile and advanced analysis.